A Proactive Approach to Dispute Resolution
Our purpose is to help people resolve disputes in ways that are cost-effective, time-efficient, creative and which minimize the drain on their resources and damage to their relationships and organizations. Our goal is to provide the best possible solutions for our clients’ needs and situations. We believe in the “sovereignty of the client” and are dedicated to keeping the control of the process and the decision making in the hands of the clients, rather than a third party, like a judge, a jury or an arbitrator.
Our Alternative Dispute Resolution Team
Our trusted legal counsel gives our clients:
- Proactive approaches that address situations early on, before they become conflicts, claims or lawsuits;
- Early preventive measures to secure the health and well-being of organizations, institutions or businesses;
- Legal guidance and advocacy to help avoid the trauma, runaway costs, drain on resources and collateral harm that comes with disputes and litigation;
Mediation, Collabortive Law and Other ADR Processes
When parties find themselves in a dispute, our approach:
- Focuses from the beginning – by intention and by design – on the best way to resolve the dispute and satisfy our clients’ interests and needs;
- Gives clients and lawyers the freedom to tailor both the process and the options for settlement to the circumstances of the clients; these include Mediation, Collaborative Processes, Case Evaluation and Integrated Dispute Resolution;
- Creates a strong partnership between trusted counsel and client working collaboratively and efficiently to anticipate, prevent and/or resolve problems and put measures into place to help achieve client goals and legal wellness.
Alternative Dispute Resolution vs. Litigation - There Is a Difference, Learn More
To discuss the spectrum of dispute resolution approaches, so you can make an informed and appropriate choice, contact us.